The DelVal Quality Management System is the framework for determining and continuously reviewing the company’s quality objectives. The Quality Policy is implemented by conducting regular audits and management reviews. We strive to fulfil the long term quality objectives by:
- Use of advanced ERP software for efficient planning and execution of key day-to-day tasks for on-time delivery.
- Continually improving product quality and performance by conducting simulated life-cycle testing and design reviews.
- Increasing employee engagement by continuous training and development.
- Increasing customer satisfaction by providing superior pre-sales and post-sales engagement with the customer.
Our manufacturing facilities are certified to the following international standards:
- ISO 9001-2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001-2004 Environment Management System
- OHSAS 18001-2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Our products are certified to the following international standards:
- Annex III (Module H) Directive 97/23/EC for Ball Valves and Butterfly Valves
- Annex III (Module B1) Directive 97/23/EC for Ball Valves
- 94/9/EC (ATEX) for Valves and Pneumatic Actuators
- 94/9/EC (ATEX) for Limit Switch Box Ex-Proof/Weather Proof IP 67
- Directive 2006/42/EC on Machinery for Pneumatic Scotch & Yoke Actuators
- API Spec 6D for Ball Valves
- BS/EN ISO 10497 / API 607 Fire-safe Testing Standards for Ball Valves and Butterfly Valves.
- CRN 0C15164.2 by ABSA Pressure Equipment Safety Authority for Butterfly Valves