- Castings quality is monitored at the foundries by ensuring that the melt composition is analysed and meeting specifications before pouring. After pouring and heat treatment of castings, test samples for each melt is analysed for correct chemical composition and physical properties. Finished castings are radiographed frequently on sample basis to ensure 100% defect free castings. Magnetic Particle inspection is carried out to confirm that there are no sub-surface defects in the castings.
- After machining, machined surfaces on the castings are subjected to a dye-penetrant test to confirm that there are no sub-surface defects.
- Ultrasonic testing is performed on forgings and bar stock to confirm there are no rolling or forging defects.
- In-process inspection of machined components is performed as per quality plans by using modern inspection methods such as 3 axis coordinate measurement, gauging etc.
- Prior to despatch, each valve and actuator is tested for 100% performance testing criteria as per international standards.
- Surface protection against corrosion is provided
- Sample valves and actuators are frequently cyclic tested under rated pressure and temperature for life cycle studies. Results are used to implement changes in product designs for performance improvement.
- Products are designed and manufactured to comply with most of the international safety standards for fugitive emission, NACE, Fire-safe design, shock and vibration and seismic requirements. In-house facilities are available for continuous testing of products to these standards.
DelVal Flow Controls
DelVal Flow Controls proudly presents a wide range of world-class flow control valves and valve automation products produced with one simple goal in mind – “Customer Benefit.” We believe that all our actions, from concept to the performance of the product, must deliver uncompromising value to the customer.
Our passion to deliver a product with the highest “PQ” or Performance Quotient is the driver of all that we do in DelVal Flow Controls. Our facilities in Geismar, LA, U.S.A and in Pune, India have all the resources required to design, develop and supply world-class products to any demanding application in a wide spectrum of industries such as Oil & Gas, Chemical Process, Food Process, Pharmaceuticals, Water and many other industrial markets. Unique features and benefits are built into all our products which guarantee highly dependable performance consistently.
Our mission, to provide our customers with superior performance flow control products that are delivered by efficient people and processes, guides us in all our efforts to deliver total customer satisfaction. Our manufacturing and quality assurance processes are well knit with a robust quality management system which is compliant to ISO 9001-2000 and all our products are certified for CE and ATEX compliance.
Our vision,to build flow control products that will be installed in all plants world-wide as preferred brand, instils untiring enthusiasm and energy in us to build new products with a higher PQ and seek new opportunities, endlessly!
DelVal Flow Controls manufactures and assembles all of their products in modern facilities located in Geismar LA, U.S.A and in Pune, India. The facilities are staffed by a team of competent engineers who specialize in designing and developing of Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves and Pneumatic Actuators. We believe that quality and dependable performance of a product begins with superior design.
To ensure that product designs are safe and as per the international norms, DelVal Flow Controls has invested in advanced computer aided design softwares such as Pro/ENGINEER, ANSYS, I-DEAS, which help in designing products by simulating the pipeline flow and stress conditions.
Products are manufactured under strict quality norms from the raw material stages to finished products. All products are tested 100% for performance as per international standards prior to shipment, and the customer always assured of the best product quality.
Continuous improvement and upgrading of all products is ensured by doing life cycle tests of valves and actuators under simulated loads. Prototypes and product samples are continuously cyclic tested under severe loading, and the data collected is used for improvement of the designs.
DelVal Flow Controls Products, Quality Systems and Facilities are certified for compliance to several major international standards. Continual improvements in product design and manufacturing processes are undertaken by DelVal and recertification to latest standards is an ongoing process.
Consult factory for more information.